Dr. Chris A Vansickle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris A Vansickle?

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Van Sickle has always been very attentive to my medical needs and quick with get getting me the necessary treatment that are needed at the time. He is patient and ensures that I understand the illness and/or the treatment.

Dissapointing.

My experiences with Dr. Van Sickle have been nothing but poor. He doesn't seem to care much about what you have to say and rushes out the door without making sure I understand what is going on. His way of communicating with me was at times condescending and unprofessional. The last time I was there it looked like he had tobacco dip in his bottom lip while he was in the room with me which is unacceptable. I hope he turns his act around for the sake of his patients and staff; but as for me, I will not be going back.

Lacking in quality care

Initially I valued Dr. Vansickle's opinion and knowledge, however, over the years I began to realize that he didn't really listen to my concerns. It was almost as if he'd just blow you off if your concern wasn't routine. After several visits of serious medical issues with nothing being done by Vansickle, I sought treatment elsewhere and ended up being admitted to the hospital. He's become very complacent and his bedside manner is no longer existent.

If You're in Perfect Health He's Great, but

If there is something wrong with you, you are truly a burden. I have been with Dr. Vansickle for over 10years. I am not the picture of health, as I am overweight. While I understand that a lot stems from this, it is not the reason for everything that goes wrong with me. I, at one point, told him I thought I had a gallbladder attack and he said it was in my head. I told him that I am not crazy and know when my body does not feel right. He begrudgingly sent me to get an ultrasound, where they promptly made my appointment to remove my gallbladder the next week. I had hundreds of gallstones. I appreciate the fact that he stays on top of me about losing weight, but I shouldn't have to fight with my doctor about how I feel every time I go in. For this reason, I have decided to switch doctors.

My Primary Care Dr. for over 25 years

Dr. Vansickle is as good as they come. My first visit 25 years ago, he saved my life by finding a melanoma on the back of my calf. The melanoma was removed a week later. He has put up with me not doing what he says and still pushes to keep my health up. He is good, concerned and spends time to listen to your problems. His staff is as good as they come. You may have to wait a little while to get in because he has so many patients and he spends as much time as he can with them.

no trust in care or professionalism with this physician

The office staff was very unprofessional and condescending. I am not a physician, therefore, I entrust my well being to the care of a licensed doctor. Dr. Vansickle was negligent in prescribing medication, and when it was questioned it might not be correct, I was assured it was right. After consulting with the pharmacist the medication was indeed not correct and when faced with this information they were nothing but rude and defensive. This is extremely important and had I not researched the differences in medications prior,I would be taking the wrong prescription. This is unacceptable.

Dr Van Sickle has been my primary care physician for 12 years. I love him as a doctor. When I go and visit specialist they are wondering why I am there, because Dr Van Sickle has already diagnosed me correctley and provided with the correct treatment. He was my mother's physician and now my daughter's. The office staff are great and they always greet you with a smile. I wouldn't dream of changing physicians.

My Doctor

Dr. Vansickle has been my doctor for over twenty years. During that time he has never turned me away or misdiagnosed any medical problem I have come to him with. Not only has he been my doctor but he is also my wife's and my two son's. I trust and respect Dr. Vansickle and always will.

Dr. Chris A Vansickle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.