Dr. Chris B Winter Sr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Chris B Winter Sr?

Excellent surgeon and doctor

Excellent doctor, super professional and a great experience all round. Thank you!

Excellent doctor, recovery time was minimal and everything went as expected. Thank you so much!

Wonderful surgeon

I had my gall bladder removed by Dr. Winter at Parker Adventist Hospital in Parker Colorado. I came into the emergency room in the evening and met Dr. Winter a couple hours later, when he told me that the tests showed that my gall bladder needed to be removed. He explained everything to me and my husband, was kind, made me feel confident. My husband said he was great the next day after surgery and explained the procedure and that it had gone well. That was a week ago. I called for a follow-up appointment and the receptionist was very nice, thorough and got me in right away. She also sent me forms via email so I don't have to fill them out at the office. I'm very impressed.

Dr. Winter took excellent care for me when I had my gal bladder removed

After a long illness with Strep-A pneumonia, my gal bladder needed to be removed. Dr. Winter was recommended to me for this procedure. He walked me through the procedure, and clearly explained to me what expectations I had. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Winter spent more time with me preparing me for the surgery. He and the surgical staff at Parker Adventist were professional and caring throughout the entire procedure. Dr Winter's follow up visit with me was comforting, and I knew he had my best interests in mind.

One of the BEST doctores out there!!!