Dr. Chrisfouad R Alabiad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chrisfouad R Alabiad?

Eye Surgery

Dr. Chris Alabiad is one of the best surgeons I think there is. His demeanor, professionalism, and genuine caring attitude are unmatched. He did surgery on my eye and I am absolutely amazed what he accomplished and how perfect his work is. I would recommend him to anyone that needs anything done pertaining to eye work. This guy is amazing and deserves every ounce of praise. I will forever be appreciative of Dr. Chris Alabiad. Great Surgeon!!!

Thanks for Service to our Vets !

Dr Alabiad operated on me in the VA and has been great in every contact I have had with him. Highly recommended and thanks for his service to our Vets.

Dr. Chrisfouad R Alabiad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.