- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christa M Andrews-Fike MD
Dr. Christa M Andrews-Fike, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. Their specialties include Family Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Christa M Andrews-Fike has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christa M Andrews-Fike has the following 42 expertise
- Eye Infections
- Hospice Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Peptic Ulcer
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
- Family Planning
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sprains and Strains
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christa M Andrews-Fike Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 1st St SW Rochester , MN : (507) 284-2511
More about Dr. Christa M Andrews-Fike
Dr. Andrews-Fike graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Andrews-Fike works in Rochester, MN and specializes in Family Medicine.