Dr. Rosemarie C Eckert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rosemarie C Eckert?

She Saved My Life

Dr Eckert treated me with respect and caring. When I thought I was crazy, she gently told me that my wild mood swings and profound depression were because of my brain chemistry. She got me the appropriate therapist, and tried and tried until I was on the mix of meds that treated my symptoms. I have a life because of her.

feedback

One of the few Physicians who care about treating people and go over her everything to be sure the patient is doing well. She looks to help people, no ...

Bipolar Disorder