Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christa B Williams
Dr. Christa B Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Alpena, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Alepna Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christa B Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christa B Williams has the following 11 expertise
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Christa B Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christa B Williams - Posted on March 21st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christa B Williams - Posted on September 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christa B Williams - Posted on August 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christa B Williams - Posted on July 6th, 2015
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Christa B Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christa B Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.