Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christel Biltoft
Dr. Christel Biltoft, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Biltoft is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, Dekalb Medical Center and Northside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christel Biltoft has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Christel Biltoft is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Biltoft is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dekalb Medical Center
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Northside Forsyth Hospital
DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Grady Health Systems
Emory University School of Medicine
9 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christel Biltoft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.