Dr. Christen M Doucet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christen M Doucet?

Physical

Excellent doctor, very compassionate, very thorough, answers all questions.

We have selected Dr. Doucet as our family doctor. She answers my questions and checks out all my complaints.

Three appointments with each unproductive. Temperature taken, blood pressure taken, a few questions asked and that was all she did. I am appalled at the lack of interest in examining my mother during an appointment.

Good Doctor

She is a good doctor that cares and listens to what you have toy say. I went through a bad family crisis and she took the time to help me and controll my moods. I also have a lot of health issues and she has help me every step of the way. It is a little hard to get in to see her but that is any doctors these days. Her nurse Danni is a charm. You could never ask for a better nurse. Danni is 5 star all the way...

Great doctor!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Doucet and her nurse, Dani. Dr. Doucet always takes time to really listen to me, ask pertinent questions, look through my chart thoroughly every time, and she really thinks things through before suggesting a method of treatment. She also always shares what she is thinking and why. I never feel rushed. I always feel valued and really taken care of! Her nurse, Dani, is very sweet and personable as well!