Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christen Eidal
Dr. Christen Eidal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Eidal is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, Auburn Regional Medical Center and St Francis Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christen Eidal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christen Eidal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
misdiagnosed gall stones when he was a hmo provider at auburn general, which later led to coma and death of my father. did't do a 3 finger check for gall stones, he diagnosed it as hiatal hernia, and my father passed gallstones. did'nt do a sonagram. or anything that would have presented the problem. and after coma, 1 visit. deaths doctor. period. 1999 albert vote. rip.
Dr. Eidal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Auburn Regional Medical Center
St Francis Community Hospital
39 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Providence Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, 315 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Christen Eidal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.