Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christen S Leaf
Dr. Christen S Leaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Leaf is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Leaf has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christen S Leaf has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christen S Leaf has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Christen S Leaf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I would trust a dentist with my next pregnancy before Dr.Leaf. Bedside manner was absolutely terrible, very condescending, not thorough, and never had answers. The only answer for anything was "go to an ER". She should be ashamed of herself and probably find a profession that doesn't require interacting with people or especially being responsible for people's lives.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Leaf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Christen S Leaf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates Of Richardson, 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 400, Richardson, TX
Dr. Christen S Leaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.