Dr. Christi A Matteoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christi A Matteoni?

Nice lady, but not responsive

As an established patient it took me 3 months to make an appointment with her. Last year she classified me as high risk for a colonoscop due to previous polyps. Guess she didn't check her notes, because this year she classified me as average risk. My allergist wanted me to have an upper endoscopy for hoarseness possibly related to silent acid reflux. Matteoni ordered an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy. It took me another 3 months to schedule the procedures. During the procedures 2 weeks ago, upper and lower biopsies were taken. Have I heard from GI Consultants or Dr. Mtteoni? Nope! But I did hear from my allergist's office about the results. All is well. Not sure I want to see her again. But she is the third GI doc I have seen. I think most of them are lazy or flakes!

Excellent MD

The wait may be longer than most but Dr. Matteoni spends time with you during your appointment which is more important to me than the waiting. She is caring, funny, puts you at ease. I think she's great.

IF YOU WANT A SMART DOCTOR WHO IS CARING & COMPASSIONATE.....

IF YOU WANT A GASTROENTEROLOGIST WHO IS SMART, CARING AND COMPASSIONATE, DR. MATTEONI IS THE DOCTOR FOR YOU!DR. MATTEONI HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR THE PAST 10+ YEARS, AND COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER PHYSICIAN!I HAVE MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS, BESIDE THE ONE DR. MATTEONI TREATS ME FOR, AND SHE IS ALWAYS UP TO DATE WITH MY OTHER MEDICAL ISSUES VIA CONTACT WITH MY OTHER SPECIALTY & GENERAL PHYSICIANS.DR. MATTEONI WILL NOT TURN YOU INTO A LAB RAT WITH TESTS THAT ARE NOT NEEDED. AND SHE WILL LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED TO GET YOU A CORRECT DIAGNOSIS, AND THE PROPER TREATMENT YOU NEED.....EVEN IF THAT MEANS SENDING YOU TO ANOTHER DOCTOR OR A DOCTOR OR DOCTORS THAT ARE OUT OF OUR AREA. DR. MATTEONI IS A ONE IN A MILLION DOCTOR! THE RENO-SPARKS-CARSON CITY AREA IS VERY BLESSED AND LUCKY TO HAVE HER TREATING PATIENTS!DR. CHRISTI MATTEONI IS THE TRUE EPITOMY OF WHAT A PHYSICIAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE.I GIVE HER THE HIGHEST RATING, AND THAT IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.I WOULD NOT TRADE HER AS MY DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.ENOUGH SAID?

She's a very good Doc

I would recommend Christie to anyone. She's great, very caring, knows her business.

Great Listener and Outstanding Medical Advisor

She has been thorough and clear in her guidance for treatment of Crohn's. Amazingly, gentle during colonoscopy given the unhealthy condition of my large intestines. Honest while supportive when giving less than positive news.

Dr. Christi A Matteoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.