Dr. Christiaan A Maurer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christiaan A Maurer?

Very impressed

I appreciate how Dr. Maurer is able to hear all medical issues without a bias. I have had migraines my whole life, but he was the first individual to actually try different options and it has changed how I live for the better. He is a good listener and easy to talk to. Overall, best doctor I have had in a long time, very thankful to have him in Glenwood Springs after relocating. Oh - and his staff, particularly the nurses - completely put you at ease.

Wouldn't trust my life to him

Dr. Maurer was one of the doctors my mom saw while at Valley View, and while initially he came across OK, when they were unable to diagnose her problem, his manner of approach was offensive and unprofessional. He was quick to say dementia, which was a by-product of her ISADH (eventually diagnosed at the UC Hospital in Denver), telling me it was not up to me to determine when she dies -- it was more than unpleasant to deal with this man. My mom fully recovered, but not from the care provided that included this offensive person.

Best Doctor in the Area

Dr. Christiaan Maurer is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to see. He is professional, caring, kind and clearly wants to help his patients get better. He listens and spends as much time as he possibly can in a very busy practice.He has an excellent reputation and a fantastic education. He is the best diagnostician and researcher. He is up to date on the latest medicines and is willing to work with a patient to find the best possible solution for your illness. I had a fantastic experience during my visit. He staff was wonderful and his nurses great. I would highly recommend Dr. Maurer.

Type 2 Diabetes