Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christian N Athanassious has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christian N Athanassious has the following 12 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Christian N Athanassious is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 33
Spinal Fusion Surgery Success
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christian N Athanassious - Posted on March 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christian N Athanassious - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christian N Athanassious - Posted on October 17th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2016, 2018, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Christian N Athanassious accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
More about Dr. Christian N Athanassious
An advocate of the whole-body medical approach to treating patients, Dr. Athanassious completed his undergraduate degree in Psychology from UC Davis with the intention of pursuing his medical doctorate. With a thorough background in psychology, Dr. Athanassious never loses sight of the mind and body connection when considering the best treatment for his patients. In the time between graduating from UC Davis and applying to medical school, Dr. Athanassious was a Howard Hughes Scholar working as a research manager, researcher, and anatomy lecturer at UC Davis for premed and medical students while he was studying for the MCAT. He went on to complete a post baccalaureate in Medical Science at the Drexel University College of Medicine. Graduating at the top of his class, Dr. Athanassious was the only graduate invited to continue on at the same school to complete his Doctorate of Medicine. He then completed his orthopaedic residency at Monmouth Medical Center, and was selected to serve as the Chief Resident in his final year. Throughout his undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and residency, Dr. Athanassious published many award-winning studies on a variety of medical subjects. Dr. Athanassious’ outstanding achievements earned him a spot in the prestigious Stanford University Spine Fellowship, which he completed in 2014. After training alongside some of the world’s finest spine surgeons, Dr. Athanassious brings invaluable expertise and knowledge about the latest advancements in orthopaedic spine operative and nonoperative care to individuals of all ages in the greater Santa Rosa area.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christian N Athanassious is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.