Dr. Christian Berkhahn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christian Berkhahn?

He is an awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I have been taking my children to Dr. Chris for many years now and never have they said "no, I don't wan to go". He's a very caring physician. My 7yr old son was diagnosed with Mosaic Turners before birth and met Dr. Chris at a few months old. Well I tell you from day one to current day Dr. Chris and his Staff are very knowledgeable with his Turners. I no longer have to carry around paperwork to describe what Mosaic Turners is. A little over a year ago, I was concerned with the way my now 15yr old daughter was limping. I had to come into the office for a scheduled appointment with my son so while we were there and done with my son, I asked the Doctor about it, it only took him to watch her walk down the hall and back to let me know what he thought it was. I was a little perplexed and was told to immediately to go to the Children's Hospital to get x-rays done and not to leave until I heard from him. Well I got a call from Dr. Chris at the hospital, he stated it was exactly what he thought it was. She was diagnosed with having Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (SCFE) and that she needed to head to the downtown Children's Hospital that they are waiting on her for her surgery. It just goes to show you that he is the type of doctor that knows his stuff and is never too busy to stop to hear your concerns. He greets every family member you bring into his office.The staff is great also. Nice facility.

Best pediatrician ever!

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Very caring towards his patients. He is a wonderful pediatrician. Very happy he is my sons doctor!

T Patty

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Our family has never had a physician so caring. He listens and has thorough dialogue so when the appointment conclude, you don't leave questioning or confused. Dr. Berkhaun is gifted with phenomenal intelligence and knowledge. We are very thankful our paths have crossed.

Just the best

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Omg!!! By far the best there is!!!! Love love love him and staff! !!

Posted on August 19th, 2015

We love Dr. Chris !

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Best ped dr in the city... has an awesome passion about what he does... and he loves his patients!

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Best pediatrician I've ever gone to. Hands down.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2015

He and his staff are awesome. He has really took the time to care for my daughter.

Wonderful Pediatrician You Can Trust

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Smart. Kind. Excellent diagnostician. Available. Wonderful. What else do you need in a pediatrician? His staff is pretty rockin too.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Berkhahn puts our children at ease and makes them feel important. Our 16-year-old son actually looks forward to his office visits because of Dr. Berkhahn's personable disposition. Dr. Berkhahn has shown sincere care and concern whenever our children have been ill. He talks to them on a level that they understand. His office staff is great, as well. The nurses are friendly and empathetic. We drive from another county because of this type of care. Thanks so much, Metro Pediatrics!

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

I love Dr Kris he is the best doctor ever.. I have identical twin boys and every since they were born they have been seen bye Dr Kris when ever I need something or something is wrong all I have to do is make one phone call and he will make sure that we get it or and he will return a phone call.. He always welcomes me and dad in when ever we go to the office. . I Highly recommend him as a pediatric doctor..

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Exceptional physician...very knowledgeable and compassionate