Dr. Christian Bogner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christian Bogner?

Amazing

Very intelligent physician. Lots of incredible nutrition info. Explains how the body works. Makes it look simple. Tries to avoid medications. Highly recommended!

My husband and I just experienced a miscarriage. It was heartbreaking. However, Dr. Bogner was so compassionate with us and extremely knowledgeable. In our toughest moment, he calmed us and gave us hope for the future. We can't thank him enough.

My original lady doctor who put my IUD in was very gentle and was very kind with me about it, she was having trouble putting it in because my cervix is oddly shapped and wouldn't open she had him come in to take a look to see if it could even go in and instead of being gentle or anything like that he forced my cervix open and forced the IUD in the lady that was helping me before had a look on her face like she felt my pain which was so bad I almost cried and after when I said it hurt he said "Well it didn't hurt me" laughed a little and walked out of the room. I have the card of the lady who told me to call her or visit her at the hospital if there is any problems because he shoved it in there with no concern at all.

All 3 children

We found Dr Bogner most helpful. One of few doctors who actually listens and explains his diagnosis. Has an excellent demeanor. Very calm collected person who operates exceptionally well. His is professional and efficient in manner. Doesnt matter what time of the day you see him he is always the same person. Sincere. He delivered all three of our children.

Best doctor I've ever seen, by far.

Dr. Bogner is the nicest, most kind-hearted doctor Ive ever met. He made my very stressful pregnancy easier and made sure he dis everything in his power to keep my baby alive and healthy throught. He gave me the option to give birth at covenent sinve my pregnancy was somewhat high risk, even thought he wouldn't of been able to be there (and they say all doctors are money hungry). We ended up deliverying my healthy boy together with the help of his wife (also an excellent doctor) to a healthy buy little boy. After my childbirth I had complications and was addmitted back into the hospital where I was no longrr considered his "patient". He still came and visted me every single day, just ti see how everything was going . He truley cares about his patients.

Best Doctor I've ever been seen by.

Nice

Very professional and compassionate. Was told I needed surgery from others, he treated me without surgery! If you are looking for someone who actually listens, go to him. He knows his stuff and makes sure you will too!

Very caring doctor. Well educated and has an awesome sense of humor.

He is an awesome doctor!! Very nice and explains things well! Does not rush you out of the room, answers any questions that you may have. I have had many problems and surgeries with him lately and he is Great!! I would recomend him to anyone!

Dr. Bogner is a very nice man that listens to what you have to say, very caring, makes sure you have a full understanding of tests and procedures being done. Your not usually in the office for a long period of time either.

Great experience with Dr.Bogner through many visits during pregnancy. He is very confident and knowledgeable. Made my childbirth experience so much better for our family.