Dr. Christian C Hall Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christian C Hall?

Ankle Fusion Surgery

While seeing other doctors about my ankle problems for years, Dr. Hall's diagnosis was true & to the point. He gave me 3 options, and explained them in detail. He recommended fusion surgery which went very well but the recovery time is lengthy at no fault what so ever to Dr. Hall. This is a first class office with first class facilities. The surgery center, recovery, & rehab are second to none. Dr. Hall is very good, and I would recommend him to all.

Johnson

After multiple surgeries at OSS that did not work, Dr. Hall redid my surgery and gave me my life back. Can't say enough. I am so grateful.

Awesome Foot doctor in York PA. The only foot doctor!!

After a incorrect surgery done at OSS surprise surprise. Dr Hall fixed my ankle by removing everything and starting over. Very helpful, patient, kind considerate to what I had to go through!

Heal ankle and foot injury

I have to say my foot was broke in 5 places and Dr. Hall gave me the benefit of the doubt and agreed to me not having surgery after 3 other OSS doctors insisted on surgery. I laid for 4 months in a bed...I heeled miraculously with no surgery scars. I am not 100% yet but I believe that after speaking to many others that I will not have the pain as others do who have had surgery with pins and what ever else is required to do such operations. So thus far I have been completely happy with every aspect of Dr. hall from bedside manner and taking time to hear me. Only thing is I had to be on medical assistance and his office notes were not specific enough on healing time so kind of messed me up financially on that aspect especially knowing it would take a full year or more to have full use of my foot.

Dr. Christian C Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.