Have you seen Dr. Christian L Carr?

This Doctor saved my life. I am certain I would not be here today without the expert skill of this surgeon - and many doctors since agree. He is the best.

I was very impressed with Dr. Carr. Even after learning that his practice did not accept my medical insurance, he evaluated me--at no charge!! This was beyond the call of duty. I recommend him highly .

AT the ER Dr Carr was the on-call surgeon. I needed my appendix out and he took care of me. Bedside manner not so good, but I believe he is a great surgeon. My incisions are very small and my recovery has been fairly easy.

Dr Carr

Dr. Carr was direct and to the point on what was going to be done. Excellent bedside manner.

Horrible Dr.

I filed a complaint against his credentials for the horrible job he did at the hospital for my husband. Antibiotics don't resolve blood clots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Christian L Carr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.

Dr. Christian L Carr Is this you?