Dr. Christian Chisholm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Chisholm?

One of the best Drs

Posted on October 3rd, 2008

Dr Chisholm helped me through a very difficult and unsuccessful pregnancy. He gave me all the time needed to talk through my emotions and helped me understand what was happening. He made it clear he was ther for me anytime.There should be more Dr Chisholms.

The best Dr. I have ever had....

Posted on August 29th, 2008

Dr. Chisholm was positively wonderful during my high risk twin pregnancy. Even though there was no guarantees he would be the Dr. on call when delivery time came, he made a special point of making it happen. I couldnt have asked for a better Doctor. I would highly recommend him to any woman. He really appears to care and take his time and give that extra attention that we need when we are pregnant! A BIG thank you to him.....

Posted on December 9th, 2015