Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian P Christensen
Dr. Christian P Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Christensen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian P Christensen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christian P Christensen has the following 19 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Christian P Christensen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christian P Christensen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 111
I went to Dr. Christensen on the recommendations of several friends and family members. These people I trust and the trust paid off. After initial office visit the schedule was set in motion. A date was set and due to a cancelation I was taken two weeks early. Today I am home with no regrets and a new respect for Dr. Christensen. I highly recommend him and St.Joe East for your surgeries.
He is an excellent surgeon I have had two knee replacements and done great.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Christensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Duke University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christian P Christensen in this video.
Dr. Christian P Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.