Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christian Peterson
Dr. Christian Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eau Claire, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Eau Claire Hospital - Luther Campus, Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System and Austin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Christian Peterson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Christian Peterson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christian Peterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
Austin Medical Center
Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System
Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Fairmont Medical Center
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
37 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Christian Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsLUTHER CAMPUS CLINIC, 1400 Bellinger St, Eau Claire, WI
Dr. Christian Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.