Dr. Christian G Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian G Anderson?

Excellent care!

Long time patient

I have been a patient of Dr Anderson for several years. My prescription for my BP medicine had expired. The pharmacy had sent a request for a refill 3 or more times. They told me I had better call the office since they had had no response. When I called they told me that the Dr would be gone for two weeks and they couldn't do anything about my prescription. When I told them I was completely out they said I would either have to do without for 2 weeks or get another doctor. I honestly didn't know what to think. I like Dr Anderson but his office certainly had an "I don't care about your problem" attitude. Guess I'll be looking for a new doctor tomorrow.

The worst problem with this office is they do not take a debit or a credit card and to modern times most people do not carry check anymore. And if you owe him for a hospital bill ,you can't even put it on a credit card.

My Doc

I met Dr. Anderson in the hospital,he was the doctor on call.I thought I was having a heart attack.He was there checking,observing and continuously writing.Needless to say He found out my problem,{not a heart attack}and corrected it.This is one of the best around.