Dr. Christian J Gastelum Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Christian J Gastelum?

Dr gastelum is great!.. He's helped with my hypothyroidism and has even tooken my call on a weekend to put my mind at ease and restart meds when I was discharged after a 7 day stay at USC where they weren't giving my meds..office staff is very helpful with even the littlest things when I call or check out.

I'm so grateful for Dr Christian Gastelum, he was able to diagnosis me as soon as he saw me, when it too my primary care doctor nearly 10 years to find out what was wrong with me. He a great doctor and knows his field very well.

Dedicated

I started seeing Dr. Gastelum last year. He knows his specialty in Thyroid malfunction. I don't have any complaints about him or his staff.

Horrible Doctor

This guy is not a good doctor. He is uneducated, a jerk, and does not care about his patients. I strongly recommend avoiding this guy at all cost.

Dr. Christian J Gastelum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.