Dr. Christian Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Kim?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

The comments are always true. I have an appointment later today.

I cannot recommend Dr Kim

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I had Lasik procedure with Dr Kim and have had a lot problems since then, I would not recommend him or the procedure based on my experience.

Many Thanks!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

After being scared for years to get LASIK, I was so glad that I did my research and found Dr. Kim. I called to make an appointment for a consultation and got in that week. The following week I was preparing for Surgery. He and his staff were attentive and answered all of my questions and concerns and immediately I felt comfortable with Dr Kim. My surgery was a breeze, not at all what I had built up in my head. I could see 20/20 after the 1st week, and now after my appointment 3 months later, I am seeing better than 20/20! Many Thanks to Dr Kim and his staff for a flawless experience!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I must say this was the best experience I have ever had in a doctors office! From the first time I called for information regarding LASIK I found the office staff to be very kind and caring. The office made me feel as though I was a VIP! Dr Kim was very personable and explained the procedure in detail. I was nervous but he made me feel as ease.I would highly recommend Dr Kim and his staff to everyone!

Convenient and prompt

Posted on October 15th, 2011

Dr. Kim and his staff were courteous and very helpful in getting me in as a new patient after I injured my eye on the job. He has two office locations, one very close to my work. This was key since with my eye the way it was, driving a long distance would have been a nightmare.

Do NOT pick Dr. Christian Kim.

Posted on April 25th, 2011

If you are looking into eye surgery through Dr. Christian Kim, just stop and think twice. Do your research and get more consultation, find a knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable doctor. I learned the hard way after he performed the surgery on my both eyes twice which resulted into FAILURE. The recovery time was extremely painful. As a result of his lack of expertise, I ended up with scarred cornea, reduced best corrected visual acuity, reduced acuity in low light, increased sensitivity, especially to light, double vision, blurry vision, halos, starburst aberrations, poor night vision, and extremly dry eyes. Later I discovered that I was not a good candidate for eye surgery since I had a very high myopia and myopic astigmatism, but he failed to diagnose, mention and even realize that. He recommended and performed two Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) surgeries on my both eyes at the same time in a matter of 6 weeks. I trusted him and his expertise. That was my biggest mistake. He is not trustworthy and he is not knowledgeable enough.

Posted on July 11th, 2016