Dr. Christian Knecht Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christian Knecht?

Great Doctor/Surgeon

Dr. Knecht was a God send for me. My pain is gone and im again feeling like my old self. I am so very GREATFUL and THANKFULL to have been his patient! Would highly recommend.

Excellent!

Great bedside manner. Excellent physician.

very satisfied

I really enjoyed my visits with Dr. Knecht. He was very thorough. Excellent bedside manner.

Great Doctor!

I presented to Dr. Knecht with a lump in my breast that turned out to be Breast Cancer. I was 38 with no risk factors or family history.Dr. Knecht and his staff worked quickly to get the results I needed. When he brought me in and told me the news, he was caring and compassionate, but relayed a sense of confidence and determination. He looked me in the eye and told me "You are going to be fine. This is just a bump in the road for you. We know exactly what to do." He is funny and personable, but direct and professional. I learned to trust him and am glad he was on my team and fighting for me.

Dr. Knecht was great!!!

Dr. Knecht was very professional and I would recommend him to anyone! He was very gentle with the areas on my body that were painful during the exam, and he explained my diagnosis very thoroughly. I wish he were a family practitioner. I would choose him for all my medical care. He is very knowledgeable.