Dr. Christian Le Bienvenu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Le Bienvenu?

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr, LeBienvenu has been my doctor for many years. Very satisfied with his practice and staff. Silvina is the best. She has compassion and cares. She will try her hardest to help with referrals and answer all questions. She is always friendly and when making appointments, she always works with my schedule and try's to accommodate me.

Worst office staff

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Le Bienvenu is a great doctor, but he is surrounded by a very rude staff. They scream at you when you call for an appt. and if you call asking for test results they will hang up the phone if they are in bad mood. One day Silvina follow me into the hallways because I told her that she had no manners. After that she retaliated against me and it was very hard to get an appointment. Finally after many years seeing this doctor I had to look for another doctor with a professional and friendlier staff.

Attorney at Law

Posted on March 13th, 2014

I have had Dr. Le Bienvenue since 2004, ten years, would not change him for anyone unless, my insurance company changes its relationship with him. He spends more time with me his patient ,and engages in profound diagnoses of my complaints than any other physician I have had over the last thirty years. He is always accessible, concerned, and cooperative. I give him a total rating of four stars plus a bonus star.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Doctor spends more time with me than most Doctors I've seen. If I have an emergency he'll see me same day, and when I've called after office hours, he's promptly returned my call.

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Dr L has been my Dr for over 5 years. I moved away for 2 years then came back to town. I went right back to him since I was not able to find another Dr that I trusted as much as him, nor one that I could talk to the way I do him. If he sends you for a Blood test, be prepared for a 10 minute explanation of it since he goes over each and every line with you !!! which is a good thing...

Detail Oriented

Posted on February 19th, 2010

Dr. L follows up with you and explain in detail of the issue, diagnose, pro and con of the treatments. Excellent Doctor.

excellent physician and excellent caring staff

Posted on January 30th, 2008