Dr. Christian D Linz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian D Linz?

needs to use patient name

Dr. Linz - continuously (throughout the 3 office visits to get her fracture healed) referred to my 7 year old daughter as "beautiful" and "gorgeous" instead of her name. Made me feel uncomfortable. No problem with the care he provided just the way her addressed my 7 y/o daughter. Still bothers me.

Explains everything well

Very nice and knowledgeable

Super doctor. Explains everything. Options given for treatment.

Ingury Overlooked

I had surgery on a compound fracture & had Ulner nerve damage that wasn't diagnosed until 8 weeks after surgery by my OT & Linz didn't even bother to talk to the OT or read their notes. He just recommended me to another surgeon.

Dr. Linz did hip replacement surgery for me. Pre-surgery, he answered all of my questions thoroughly, alleviating the stress and anxiety of the unknown My surgery was successfully completed and now, 8 1/2 months later, I can do all of the activities I was accustomed to before with absolutely no pain! Dr. Linz is kind and compassionate and has an excellent "bedside manner," relating well to me as a patient, as well as to my wife, addressing most potential concerns before we even asked.

Excellent, excellent doctor. Very caring and explains everything exceptionally well.

Exceptional Care w/ Compassion

Dr. Linz performed a broken femur repair on our 22 yr old son, due to a severe car accident. As soon as we were informed of the procedure the Doctor described was needed, we were comforted right away that our son would regain full recovery and use of his leg again. Dr. Linz walked us through everything with optimism and encouragement. We were most impressed of the compassion he showed toward us all. When the staff related how the doctor thought of our son often and was worrisome about our son's response during recovery. Dr. Linz is an exceptional orthopedic surgeon, but a caring individual as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Christian D Linz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MO.