Top notch Doc

I went to Dr Magura for a kidney issue. He was very knowledgeable and informative with my issues. He went above and beyond to ensure that all my questions were answered and even asked me questions to make certain that I was getting the proper care for my symptoms. He is by far the nicest and most professional Dr. I have experienced in a long time. I highly recommend him and will continue to go to him.

Leakage is very annoying!

I have contenous leakage, it is very annoying and I stay irrated all the time. Have to use medicine to keep irrational away. This is very expensive. Can you give a suggestion as what else I might do. HELP...

Incredible experience

Fantastic urologist and such a great guy. The vasectomy went smoothly and I didn’t even feel a thing! Highly recommend him to anyone.

Best doctor and staff ever. Can't say enough good things about him

Dr. Christian E Magura is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.