Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christian M Mann has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
A few years ago I was given an operation for my hemorrhoids. What A big Mistake. I should have know things were not right after a few episodes involving his bed side manner. Well, as it appears his bedside manner was much better when he was under the influence of drugs. He performed the procedure leaving an artery open in my rectum. The artery was left that way for 6 days. Six days of sheer TORTURE. I WAS SENT HOME TO DIE. My heart stopped 4 times during the six days and the blood was coming from my body by the litters. After the six day it was another doctor who discovered the horrible mistake. The procedure was corrected (they even tried charging me for the operation a second time). The doctor admitted after the corrective procedure that he actually had left an artery open in my rectum. To God be the glory, I'm still alive. No thanks to him. A recommendation? Really! Now you probably think, why didn't I do something. I did, but it appears that ever direction I turned the door was closed in my face. What more could I do against a doctor? I wrote the medical board. I was told it would be placed in his file. :(
Dr. Mann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Ruprecht Karls University Heidelberg
Graduated in 1990
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Christian M Mann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Surgical Associates Pa, 2455 Emerald Pl, Greenville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christian M Mann in this video.
Dr. Christian M Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.