Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christian Mcturk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christian Mcturk has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Christian Mcturk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Felt like I was in an assembly line and just wanted to get through appointments. Always a 20-40min wait... Didnt recognize certain parts of my symptoms that should have been a signal that referred me to another Dr if nec. Medications I took years before were still listed as current. There is a lack of communication between Dr and Staff that is a bit of a problem. Considering the size of the staff in the office, patient-stuff is being overlooked. He is generally a friendly Dr, but that's not why I am there. Spends time to dictate after all his appointments but still stuff if not updated. You can easily overhear his dictation while waiting in the examination rooms of other patients which I am sure is some sort of violation. Overall impression is that I am not impressed.
Truly disappointed with Dr. McTurks willingness to give me information. Just because he may not agree with something, doesn't mean he is right! Very rude!
Dr. Mcturk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Christian Mcturk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakes Internal Medicine, 2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2150, West Bloomfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christian Mcturk in this video.
Dr. Christian Mcturk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.