Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Nageotte
Dr. Christian Nageotte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI (and 8 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Nageotte is affiliated with Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Nageotte has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Christian Nageotte has the following 13 expertise
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Christian Nageotte is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Yes, we are back! We called Dr. Nageotte's office to make an appointment for our five year old daughter to see him after she experienced breathing issues one morning. We were told that he was not available so we were assigned a doctor with immediate availability within the same office. To our surprise, once we were brought to the examination room, we heard a knock and who would it be but Dr. Nageotte! He told us that his schedule was very booked but when he saw our daughter's name on the rotation to be seen, he took the time to see her. THAT is a great doctor!
Dr. Nageotte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Hospital
15 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christian Nageotte in this video.
Dr. Christian Nageotte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.