Dr. Christian P Pavlovich Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christian P Pavlovich?

a GREAT doctor

Dr. Pavlovich removed my cancerous right kidney. He has always been compassionate, informative, direct and responsive to all of my need. I can not say enough good things about him and his staff.

If you are reading this evaluation, you are undoubtedly concerned about your recent diagnosis and treatment. Hopefully, you have supportive family and friends who can help you get through this difficult time of your life. In any case, be positive and do your at most effort to make the ‘right’ decision for yourself. When my family and I learned about my diagnosis from my urologist, whom I had visited over the previous four years for the irregularities and somewhat PSA number, we were quite surprised to learn of the cancer’s severity—a Gleason score of 9! It was quite a shock. In the immediate aftermath, my life suddenly became consumed with worries and the difficult task of selecting a treatment plan. Dr. Pavlovich was the last of the many surgeons that I visited. I reached out to him directly by email explaining my situation at 10 pm soon after my diagnosis, and was pleasingly surprised to receive a very supportive response from him at about 10:30 pm that directed his secretary to contact me for an appointment. We visited Dr. Pavlovich 2 days later! Although, he did not try to diminish the degree of aggressiveness and urgency of treatment, both my family and I felt hopeful and confident about the possibility of curing my cancer following our visit with him. In addition to his mannerism, we became impressed with his competence and confidence about his work, and the fact he is an active researcher in the area of understanding and curing prostate cancer. Hence, although Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center was by far the farthest distance from our home, and we had to wait over one month for the surgery, we felt it was the right decision for me. The surgery went very well; i.e., I did not have any complications beyond the normal side effects, and after the first day, I did not have any pain. My family and I are thankful of Dr. Pavlovich for the rest of our lives. I am very hopeful that his excellent work will result in curing this disease. My pathology report was all negative (in spite of the expectation of spread of cancer cell in the vicinity of prostate and needing the follow-up radiation), and my follow-up test of PSA was undetectable. I attribute this to being lucky and excellent work of Dr. Pavlovich. No matter what, I am always thankful for his efforts and work, and recommend him with at most confidence. He is an outstanding physician, surgeon and human, and is making important contributions to the mankind.

THE ABSOLUTE BESTS

Excellent Surgeon

Robotic prostate surgery went as expected. His confidence (without arrogance) was much appreciated. I was impressed that he prepared for the initial consult with me by reviewing my records ahead of time. Good post surgery bedside manner.

Wonderful Dr.,very caring.

Excellent Surgeon and very good communicator

Excellent doctor!! Very good demeanor and communication with patients. Straightforward and very clear about what procedures can be done and how they will done. The partial nephrectomy he performed to remove my egg sized kidney tumor and some of the surrounding tissue was very successful.

I had immediate confidence in Dr. Pavlovich based on the origin of the referral and available background on the Internet. His confidence never stepped across into arrogance. I could not be more pleased with having Dr. Pavlovich perform my surgery.

Outstanding Physician

We can't say enough about Dr. Pavlovich. He was professional, yet down to earth, kind and attentive. He was available and spent a lot of time with us. Everything about our experience was first rate! !

He literally saved my life through the cancer operations and later did a special operation on my prostate which was a success!!!! I couldn't ever thank him enough for his services. He is the best!!! !

Great Rep Justified

Dr. Pavlovich's great word-of-mouth rep proved accurate in my experience. Very knowledgeable, very frank, very reassuring demeanor. So far good results from my prostatectomy. I recommended Dr. P to friend and he reports similarly excellent experience.

One of the best doctors I have met. His expertise is matched by his compassion for his patients.

4 years and still going strong

Dr. Pavlovich operated on me 4 years ago and it could not have been better. He was the 3rd Doc I went to and the whole experience was much better than the first. I highly recommend him. Going through Cancer at 40 was hard enough. He and his office staff where the only medical people that I went to truely cared and wanted to help. It felt like the others were just doing their jobs. I live 2+ hours a way and I would highly recommend going him from any distance.