Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian A Perzanowski-Obregon
Dr. Christian A Perzanowski-Obregon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital and Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian A Perzanowski-Obregon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. P. was one of the finest physicians I have ever met. When I had my first episode of SVT, he took extra time with my husband and me. He explained his specialty and SVT and answered all of our questions thoroughly. Fayetteville has lost a great doctor, patients in South Florida will be greatly blessed.
Dr. P is now working at Cape Fear Cardiology, in fayetteville, NC. I have seen 13 different cardiologist and Dr. P is by far one of my favorite doctors. He has an EXCELLENT bedside manner. He takes the time to get to know his patients and spends quality time making sure that they understand their medical conditions. He was my doctor for just over a year while my husband was stationed at Ft. Bragg. Dr. P could tell you what type of ICD I had without even looking at my medical records. Since we have moved I obtained a copy of my medical records from him and his notes were fantastic... it is obvious that he listened to my symptoms. He was very thorough with his notes.
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Universidad Cristiana Boliviana (Ucebol)
Graduated in 1997
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Christian A Perzanowski-Obregon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Area Cardiology Associates, 635 Eichenfeld Dr, Brandon, FL
Dr. Christian A Perzanowski-Obregon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.