Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christian J Rickman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I still cant believe my experience with this Dr. He was very rude and didnt know anything . He actually yelled at me , and did nothing to help me at all , just told me to basically leave when I was in so much pain I couldnt do that . He screamed at me when I yelled in pain . I left the hospital ER only to end up with yet another 911 call as I had passed out from the pain . I had a torn hamstring and he gave me no ice , didnt suggest elevating it , and finally when I started begged him for something he said well I suppose we could try wrapping it ( uh duh ) Everyone knows RICE - rest , ice , compression and Elevation but obviously not this DR . He refused to give me a muscle relaxant or any kind of pain medicine . Treated me like I was a drug addict making it all up -when I came in an ambulance after falling at a restaurant , doing the splits in front of 50 people . I am filing a complaint with the Hospital - no one should be treated this way , my husband was livid .
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christian J Rickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Marys Hospital, 700 S Park St, Madison, WI
Dr. Christian J Rickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.