- Guttenberg Municipal Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian P Schultheis MD
Dr. Christian P Schultheis, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dubuque, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. They have 23 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology.
Dr. Christian P Schultheis has 2 locations
Dr. Christian P Schultheis has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christian P Schultheis has the following 16 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Christian P Schultheis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- WPS Group
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Christian P Schultheis
Dr. Schultheis graduated from the American University of Beirut in 1997. Dr. Schultheis works in Dubuque, IA and 1 other location and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Schultheis is affiliated with Guttenberg Municipal Hospital and Mercy Hospital.