Dr. Christian Sikorski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Sikorski?

Overall exceptional surgeon!

Posted on July 9th, 2017

Dr Sikorski is kind and generous with his time. He explained my problem and my options. I chose surgery and am now pain free!

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Sikorski did surgery on my back just before he left for St. Louis. I was so happy to see he had come back here. I have 2 rods and 10 screws in my back. Except for some back pain when I overdo it, the surgery was very successful. I am 82 years old and can't thank him enough for giving me my life back with very little pain..

Great Doctor a real pro !

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I had terrible back and leg pain and Dr . Sikorski realized by a MRI I had a completely gone disc between L3/L4 and did a spinal fusion . It was a pretty ruff recovery but nor the Dr. fault and he provided the proper pain medication for me in the hospital . This was a major operation and had to be done and I really love this Dr. for helping me and being so concerned about doing everything the right way .

TOP NOTCH DOC

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Trained by the best in the world.Dr. David Frim. This man has saved my life more then once. To see him you wouldn't think he's a doctor. But that's what I like about him. He's just a normal down to earth guy.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Great experience

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I had no problem at all at my visit or the plan Dr. had for me, and Angie his PA is excellent! I haven't had surgery yet, but that was partially because I was hoping to try and work, and there was a period of time when I was without medical coverage. I recently have new issues going on and hopefully will be seeing Dr. Sikorski soon.

Retired Deputy Sheriff

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Sikorski is by far the most impeccable Neurosurgeon I have known thus far. I had been living w/Sciatic Nerve & Back pain for years, until 10/07/14 when I had surgery. I couldn't walk ten (10) feet w/out bending over to relieve the pain. Great Dr. Angie Blomgen (PA) is also a great Dr, & was always there when needed. The office staff is also very personable. I will always refer to all of the above (if need) for future Neurological care. I highly recommend the office of Dr. Sikorski Thank you

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Really great experience for me. I had been hospitalized with severe low back pain and sciatica. After leaving the hospital I was seen quickly by Dr Sikorski and had an outpatient operation the next week. My pain is GONE! Lakeland was great and the nurses were outstanding.

Head Injury Recovered

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Dr Sikorski and his team at Lakeland were outstanding. I was able to shake his hand recently and thank him for saving my life. I'm out of rehab and recovering well after my accident thanks to him and the intensive care doctor at Lakeland.

Saved my husband's life

Posted on October 26th, 2013

My husband was in a coma from a brain hemorrhage. Dr Sikorski drained the blood with several small tubes. He and the intensive care doctors and Lakeland hospital never gave up on my husband and saved his life. He is now walking and talking and in rehab! I cannot thank them enough.

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr Sikorski performed a 3 level laminectomy on me in 2008 that drastically improved my quality of life. I would most likely have been permanently disabled if not for the surgery that relieved the spinal stenosis in my lower back.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Very thoughtful doctor. Everyone thought my leg pain was coming from my back. Dr Sikorski realized it was coming from my hip. He sent me to an orthopedic surgeon who fixed my hip and my pain is gone!