Dr. Christian A Sonnefeld Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Christian A Sonnefeld?

Highly Recommended

Dr. Sonnefeld was the doctor to finally get my dx right. I had been diagnosed with anxiety while in college, when really I was having partial seizures. He put me on medication and I haven't had a problem since. He still continues to see me on a 6mo basis. He asks lots of questions, and gives me time to ask as well. I have a blood vessel malformation in my brain and have seen a pediatric neurosurgeon since I was a child. Dr. Sonnefeld keeps in contact with my neurosurgeon to stay in the loop about my condition, and also reviews my scans from Children's Hospital. Hands down, great physician!

Great to see a caring doctor!

Saw Dr. Sonnefeld and he really helped me with a very serious issue. He went above and beyond what he had to do for me. I was surprised to read a few comments, totally disagree. He is a great doctor who really cares about people.

Anon

It's obvious that this physician AND his staff care very little for the health of others. The drive behind this physician is, of course, the almighty dollar. Sad.

uncaring doctor

I am in cronict and severe pain 24/7...this doctor prescribed pain medication...currently I am arguing with my insurance about a 125.00 bill for this doctor, the office called me and said if I didnt pay this amount they would no longer write my pain prescriptions or see the doctor...I'm trying to pay down thousnads from my chemo treatment...I have to put up with this...I can get my pain meds off the street...what a BAD doctor and staff.....

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Sonnefeld was very professional and great to work with through difficult problems. I would reccommend him to anyone I know.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Sonnefeld took his time to evaluate my problem. I did not feel rushed at all. Very kind.