Dr. Christian Twiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Twiss?

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Twiss since 2014 and he has performed 4 surgeries on me at this point in time and I trust him completely to do whatever he feels best for my health! He is truly a step above in doing meticulous work! He listens and really hears you, he has truly tried to help me with my pelvic floor issues. His staff is less than satisfactory and so I try to avoid dealing with them anymore then I must...it's sad to see an amazing Dr. have such an incompetent staff!

Thankful

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Twiss is a caring Dr. with meticulous surgical skills, he takes the time to listne and you can truly see his compassion and concern in his eyes! I am thankful to have finally found a surgeon in my city (I have traveled out of state) He can handle the complexities of my pelvic health. I have had several surgeries with him now (several with other Dr's as well)and would trust him to do whatever he felt best...I have only found two that I trust this fully out of 100's of Dr.'s I have gone to in hopes of finding help...so finding only 2 I fully trust is a huge statement! It does take a while to get in to see him and his staff sometimes makes me a bit unhappy...but he is an awesome surgeon and very compassionate person. I will see him as long as he will see me as his patient!

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Dr Twiss is one of the most caring and attentive doctors I have ever seen. I feel so lucky to have found him!

Thank You!

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Hi, my name is Kristina DeSisto. I want to express how much I appreciate Dr. Christian Twiss. He is so good at what he does, this man gave me hope and is such a caring, understanding and good listener. I was to the point where I had lost hope of ever being able to be normal again, after having a surgery to have a partial hysterectomy, prolapse and bladder sling performed from a different Dr, back a few years ago. Dr Twiss agreed to help me and performed mesh removal surgery, He did a wonderful job!! Bless you Dr Twiss, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Great Doc

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr, Twiss is super thorough and very compassionate! After a nightmare experience with another urologist here in Tucson, it is a real pleasure to find such a great doctor.....

Caring, Kind Doc

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Having chronic urological pain is rough, but Dr Twiss is so kind and caring. Upon meeting me for the first time he acknowledged my pain (very rare for a lot of docs) and told me he's going to do the best he can to help me. Wonderful bedside manner and very thorough exam. The only thing I wish is that it didn't take so long to get in the first time (about 5 weeks).

I think that he is one of the best Dr.'s I've ever had.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr.Twiss a little over 2 years now and he did 3 surgeries on me. He was very meticulous during the surgeries. ( I read the surgery reports later.) I have had a little bit of trouble with the staff over miss communication and lack of following back to me, but that's not his fault. I think they were short of staff because of vacations, maternity leave etc. I wouldn't hesitate to have him operate on me again.!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017