Dr. Christian Wessling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Wessling?

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Took about 1 1/2 hours with me on my first visit. Actually talks to me when I go for an appointment

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

If you want a doctor who is conservative about ordering prescriptions & thinks holistically about your health Dr Wessling is great.

Posted on December 13th, 2015

needed a sick appointment for my son and it took 2 hours at the office

My experience

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Yes, I hate waiting! An hour to get there, an hour to get home and waiting over an hour. BUT, this doctor is highly intelligent and gets it right. I have an unusual genetic, not terrible, situation. It took him awhile. But, most doctors do not recognize this yet. So they would not test for it. He and Cindy straightened out my thyroid problem, too. He is not a chatty doctor. He is direct. The office staff has always been helpful. They do not have time to socialize. If you want a doctor who will tell you what you want to hear and an office staff who has the time to chat, keep looking. But if you want a doctor and a staff with which you can build a relationship, you might be satisfied.

It's about partnership

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wessling is an unusual physician--he has a sense of humor, which puts me at ease. He discusses options with me and makes recommendations, but leaves decisions to me (although he can be insistent). He truly makes me a partner in my health care.

One of the best doctors around!!

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr. Wessling is our primary care and family physician for the past 5 or so years. He is kind, open-minded. He treats each patient with respect in regards to any questions or suggestions we have for our own health care. His staff is second to none. They are also kind and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Wessling.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

His staff is hard to reach by phone, they do not return calls promptly, and on more than 1 occasion they have returned the call with the wrong information. He is great...but the staff is not.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Truly intelligent and kind!

I highly recommend Dr. Wessling

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I cannot think of enough good things to say about Doctor Wessling. He is thoughtful. He has a caring attitude. And he truly listens to his patients. About a year ago, I came in with a book about a non traditional thyroid treatment. I underlined everything I thought was important. He treated me with respect. Dr. Wessling does not take the know it all attitude with his patients. He allows us to be co-creators in our health care decisions. That is very clear. So does Sean, his nurse practitioner. And Cindy is marvelous. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Just the best

Posted on November 17th, 2012

After 3 years with Dr. Wessling, my health has improved 100%. I feel well. He is attentive and listens to what I am saying before he proposes a solution. He is a very intelligent person who thinks outside of AMA. Now, I am able to garden, paint walls, stain decks and take care of other tasks. I am almost 70 years old. He has me on Armour thyroid (actually, Cindy suggested that change). I travel far to see either Dr. Wessling or Cindy who is a ND. The office staff is always calm and helpful. My wait has never been more than 5 minutes of the appointment time. If there is anything I would wish is that he would also have an office in Glen Carbon, Il.

great doctor, poor office management

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I waited 4 months to see Dr Wessling, loved him, but on f/u visit was left waiting for over an hour and left. I work in a doctor's office and to me that is inexcusable. Staff should recognize when the doctor is behind and call patients if they havent arrived or offer some explanation to those left waiting. Patients' time is just as valuable as the doctor's, that is just bad form.

Love this place!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2012

I am a doctor shopper in the sense that I view my doctor just as I view any other service or product I purchase. I am glad I have finally found an office that has a comfortable mix of approaches to the health and well being of my family..