Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian C Willingham
Dr. Christian C Willingham, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Willingham is affiliated with Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian C Willingham has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Willingham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Christian C Willingham accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Hospital, 4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christian C Willingham in this video.
Dr. Christian C Willingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.