Dr. Christian A Woodbury Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christian A Woodbury?

Excellent

Dr. Woodbury has done an excellent job and took care of my left forearm and now my right elbow.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

He is very busy, but very efficient and highly skilled. I suffered a really bad fracture of two bones, and some tendon issues of the right wrist. Dr. Woodbury installed hardware to fix the bones to where they belonged. I hated that scar on my wrist, but with all the care he provided, it's now barely visible and it's 3 months post-surgery. I have no pain and can almost do all I did before. His manner is excellent and he's just an overall good guy. My excellent results speak volumes for his abilities. Thanks Doc!

THE BEST

I have had several surgeries on my hands and I have all of the faith and trust in Dr. Woodbury. When he tells me somthing, I know he has my best interest in mind.

I am very happy with Dr. Woodbury. He performed carpal tunnel surgery on both of my wrists and did an excellent job! He also gave me an injection for the trigger finger on my right hand and it took care of the problem. Dr. Woodbury is an awesome doctor! Very professional and shows he truly cares. Takes time to listen to your issues, and will answer any questions you may have! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

professional

Good office staff from scheduling and keeping things running smoothly. Dr. Woodbury is a confident professional that makes for a relaxed experience.

I was rushed back from Iraq for surgery on my finger. I made an appointment with Dr. Woodbury and he was able to see me the next day. When he saw me, he rushed me into surgery the same exact day. i was surprised and pleased with the outcome of his service and the service of his staff. I was granted the necessary time with out rush to recover from my injury. More that likely I will be sticking with SATOG if there are any more injuries in the future.

Successful and Thankful!

After trying to ignore the sharp pains in my hands that traveled up my arm, woke me up during the night, and I don't want to forget to mention the numbness that ensued, I decided finally, to address the problem. My general physician referred me to Dr. Woodbury. I am not going to go into all the treatment details, however, I did have surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger release. The surgery was a day surgery, I checked in with ease and efficiency, had my surgery went home that afternoon with some soreness, and a little pain, I didn't even need the Rx., I took some ibuprofen . I followed his instructions for hand exercise, and I am pain free. Dr. Woodbury is a talented surgeon and I am so thankful I was referred to him. I highly recommend Dr. Woodbury, I only wish I had done this two years ago. To Dr. Woodbury, thank you so much!

For the past 13 years, I've seen many doctors for several different medical conditions. Dr Christian Woodbury took time to explain the diagnoses, the plan of action and recovery time. I didn't feel like just another number with only 5 minutes of his time. Truly a great doctor!

When it comes to cortisone injections he is the best! Just left my appointment after having 2 injectionsh

Great Results with my Hand Surgery

everyone is very helpful and kind.

Dr Woodbury is one of the most compassionate doctors I know, and I have had plenty of experience with doctors. He is genuinely interested in your problem and spend appropriate time with his diagnosis and explanation. I would highly recommend him to anyone!