4.7

Superb orthopedic surgeon

Dr Woodbury is one of the finest orthopedic surgeons I have ever known. He accepted my case referral (I am retired Air Force and referred via VA Choice) when no provider in Kerrville would. He explained the options, surgical risks and benefits, scheduled my treatment. He was never rushed to "finish" my visit and has patiently listened to my concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Woodbury to anyone having orthopedic concerns.

Great experience

Second time being referred to dr Woodbury and hes great every time. Staff is awesome.

I was very pleased with Dr Woodbury. He is very caring, compasionate. Did not hesitate to inform me of my problem and explain a possible treatment plan.

Grate

The Doctor was very good very professional

Consultation

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. They’re truly professionals at their respective craft. Looking forward to next visit.

HANDS DOWN BEST

Dr Woodbury and Staff are the best staff! True Professionalism from front desk to Dr Woodbury himself.

Easily understandable

Dr. Woodbury takes the time to explain the problem, and all available treatment options, in clear language. His recommendations are supported by tests and objective assessments.

Highly recommended

Dr. Woodbury did an excellent job managing my mothers care after a fall. He was kind, patient, and knowledgeable. We also felt we were receiving the best care! He never appeared rushed and really took his time explaining her treatment to us and our options. We very highly recommend him and his staff! A highly satisfactory experience!

Dr. Christian A Woodbury is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.