Dr. Christiane George Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christiane George?

Horrible

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I would schedule my appointments up to a month in advance for Dr. Christian George, but I ALWAYS had to wait over an hour to see her when I arrived at my scheduled time. On one occasion, I had to wait for two hours. This is unacceptable for a Family Practice. I would understand if she was a trauma surgeon, but she's not. She very unfriendly and always rushed.

Dr. Christiane George

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Dr. George is great, a professional doctor. She tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything. Really kept up with my care! The office staff are always polite and willing to help. Overall one of the best doctors around....

DR. CHRISTIANE GEORGE, DO IS THE WORST PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN EVER!

Posted on December 11th, 2009

In all my years of receiving medical care, Dr. Christiane George, D.O. is the worst Primary care Physician I've ever had. In my experienced opinion, Dr. George is uncaring, unfriendly, unreliable, unhelpful, inconsiderate, curt and far less knowledgeable than other PCP's. Tularosa Medical Center has had several complaints about Dr. George. It's a shame because this horrible Dr. George is ruining that nice medical center. People on the Otero County Health Plan are stuck with lousy, substandard Dr. George as their Primary Care Physician, but if you have insurance you can go elsewhere and I urgently recommend that you do.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN I'VE EVER HAD.

Posted on December 11th, 2009

In all my years of receiving medical care, Dr. Christiane George, DO is the worst Primary Care Physician I've ever had. In my experienced opinio ...

Posted on August 21st, 2014