Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christianne L Roumie
Dr. Christianne L Roumie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roumie is affiliated with Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christianne L Roumie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christianne L Roumie has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Roumie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Christianne L Roumie Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsVANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER EAST, 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christianne L Roumie, MD - Internal Medicine in Nashville, TN, in this video.
Dr. Christianne L Roumie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.