Dr. Christie Mina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christie Mina?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I was diagnosed with glioblastoma, brain cancer. Dr. Mina was my surgeon. She was very compassionate and caring and I would definitely go back to her.

Posted on June 12th, 2016

I searched for a doctor I was comfortable with. My surgery was successful. Now having other issues and advised surgery could make it worse. I appreciate her honesty.

Dr Mina helped me so much!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Very happy to get appointment, she was most definitely worth the wait. I had her undivided attention for history and exam. Her explanations of MRI results and options were specific and easy to understand. Her referral was made right away, and I now have a concrete plan.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Mina is wonderful, considerate, and straight forward. A special place in our hearts.

Deadly hospital and doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

My poor husband was in ICU after three serious back surgeries in three days. It was time for his pain meds, but his night shift nurse said she was going to lunch and he could wait until she came back.He was in so much agonizing pain that he requested a Priest to perform Last Rites for him....as he was sure he was going to die right then from the pain. The Priest was so concerned for my husband he did perform the Last Rites for him.Now this was at St. Francis in Greenville, SC. But Mina says(similar to another poster) that this is her ship and she is it's Captain.Well, I'd make everyone of them walk the blank. Upon my expressing my and my husband's concerns to her nothing was done. And our expectations of receiving proper and timely care or medications in a timely fashion were dismissed.Think carefully about using this doctor and that hospital.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I would not let this woman nor HER hospital(St. Francis), as she phrases it, even care for my dog.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

If you enjoy a rude bedside manner, waiting an hour for pain meds to be called in to nurses and hearing from her before your anesthesia kicks in that she has got to rush on your surgery, because someone else is in line behind you---then this is the demon for you.

THE BEST NEURO SURGEON IN THE STATE

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Dr. mina is the very best of the best if you are going to have any type of neuro/back surgeries of any kind. the only thing i have to complain about is the wait time in her office for follow ups and assessment appts of any kind. (which is probably because everyone wants to go to her) other than that, i absolutely love Dr.Mina!!

Posted on October 12th, 2017