Dr. Christie O Mousaw Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Christie O Mousaw?

no words can express the personal care from Dr. Mousaw...

Best Primary Care Doc I've Had

I've been seeing Dr. Mousaw for 7 years now, and have kept her as my primary care doctor even though I now live over an hour from her office. She is always very caring and our appointments never feel rushed. I have always been able to make an appointment when I need one, and I feel very comfortable being honest with her about my not-so-healthy behaviors, knowing that she will listen to me without judgement and give me useful recommendations, instead of being condescending and accusatory, like some of my previous doctors. At my most recent visit, I was diagnosed with a heart arrhythmia, and instead of leaving me to navigate the cardiologist, she had the cardiology practice downstairs squeeze me in that morning, and followed up with me throughout all of the testing; my cardiologist didn't even call me to let me know the outcome of my tests, but when my results were referred to Dr. Mousaw, she called me immediately to see if I had any questions. I can't recommend her highly enough.

1. She is very rude to patients, no interpersonal skills 2. She does not know how to prescribe my medications and I fully trust my pharmacist. 3. I would not recommend her to my friends.

Excellent family physician!

Dr. Mousaw is an excellent family physician. She is extremely caring person, gives me always the right treatment and medications and follow up for my results or condition. She answers via fax or email on time. She treats me like I am her only one patient. I have never had better doctor and I highly recommend her.

Great Doctor

My family loves Dr. Mousaw. I have four daughters and we all see her. She has a great disposition and makes us feel comfortable and relaxed at every visit

Caring and Knowledgable

Great attitude, caring, knowledgable one you can trust.

Dr. Christie O Mousaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.