Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christie E Obukofe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christie E Obukofe has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Christie E Obukofe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Misdiagnosed me with Fibroid and insisted I needed a hysterectomy (I was 22yrs old without kids). Thank goodness I went for a second opinion with Dr Michael J Heard...He saved my uterus and ovaries. He said I had two cantaloupe sized tumors (dermoids) and a cyst inside my uterus. My husband and I have been successful having two babies since then. Thank God I went elsewhere!!
Dr Obukofe is a good doctor....She did surgery for me and explained my procedure....Her office was friendly..busy office yet they are quick to call me for any issues...I'd go again and recommend you here....Nice getting to know your Doctor...I like that I'm a patient ...they do make u feel welcomed....
This dr had delivered all 5 of my baby's . She is amazing!!!! I wanted use no one else ever!!! She has became family she is carding very professional and really cares for her patients!! She always explain step-by-step everything that she does so you can understand it clearly she's very gentle she's just an overall five star doctor!! She has a very clean office all of her staff were very friendly I love everything about her office and I recommend her highly!!! Matter-of-fact my 18-year-old uses her as her OB/GYN. I moved away for a little while and I had to move back when I got pregnant with my seven-year-old there was no way in the world that anyone was going to be my doctor except for her!! I love my doctor!!
This was my 1st OBGYN here in Houston. The staff here was very helpful, friendly & prompt. On the other hand, I felt like I was just another number & just seen for my money. She maybe seen me for 3 minutes top each visit, both Obukofe & Cadambi. I never had a follow up or my results mailed to me. I would call for my results & would never receive them. My last visit was when I went into the room to undress I noticed the room was very unclean & had dried up blood. That did it for me and I have now found a clean environment as well as awesome patient services & time.
Dr. Obukofe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Christie E Obukofe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChristie Obukofe Md, 12871 East Fwy, Houston, TX
Dr. Christie E Obukofe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.