Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christin N Richardson
Dr. Christin N Richardson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Richardson is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Dr. Richardson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christin N Richardson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Richardson goes above and beyond the call of duty. She has compassion for her patients and cares about their well being, both physical and mental. She saw me through 3 miscarriages and a stillbirth. She helped me deliver 3 healthy children and was willing to see me weekly for my last son to keep me sane (pregnancy after the stillbirth). I would recommend her to anyone.
I have been going to Dr. Richardson for many years now and I feel that she is one of the best doctors in the Triangle. Sometimes her waiting room is full and busy but it is worth the wait. I had a painful condition that went undiagnosed for many years until I went to see Dr. Richardson who finally gave me hope. She diagnosed me quickly and accurately and provided treatment that ended my needless suffering. She takes the time to explain any procedures or tests. She is also very patient in answering questions and easing any fears. Dr. Richardson is also very skilled at minimizing any pain or discomfort during tests and procedures. I trust her completely and would recommend her to any woman who wants exceptional care.
I cannot imagine a Doctor with specialization in neurological surgery will make a simple mistake of cutting a wrong organ during a straightforward C-section procedure. She must not have done a lot of procedures to be good at it. Had a terrible experience with other doctors at Capital Area OB GYN. Please avoid doctors at this office. The staff is rude and doctors think they are from another planet and somehow superior. Dr. Richardson hardly sent 5 minutes during delivery and before long suggested to do C-section which she botched. An intern trainee doctor from a 3rd world does not make a mistake like the one she made. Please avoid her and Capital Area OB GYN office in general.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Richardson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christin N Richardson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Alliance Pka Capital Area Ob Gyn, 4414 Lake Boone Trl Ste 308, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Christin N Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.