Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina S Adams MD
Dr. Christina S Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christina S Adams has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina S Adams - Posted on April 13th, 2017
She is amazing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina S Adams - Posted on September 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina S Adams - Posted on June 3rd, 2016
Dr Adams delivered my daughter via C-section. I had never had surgery before so I was obviously nervous. My daughters father wasn't allowed in the room with my while I was getting the spinal block so Dr Adams was there holding my hand, she is absolutely wonderful. Getting a follow up with her was not as easy as I would have liked but I got to see Dr Greene (who I love just as much) The whole office is wonderful. I would 100% recommend their office to everyone!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina S Adams - Posted on January 7th, 2015
If you are having a baby i DO NOT suggest you allow her to deliver. She is very unprofessional. She made me start pushing BEFORE i was fully dialated. Instead of letting me dialate naturally she moved my cervical lips by hand because her husband kept calling her while I'm in labor so she was rushing to get through. Because i pushed early my baby was stuck in the birth canal for 2 hrs. Then she half way did my stitches causing them to come undone and had to get REstitched up a few days later.She's rude impatient inconsiderate and unprofessional. . Im very displeased with her work and would not recommend her to anybody.
She is amazing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina S Adams - Posted on February 8th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christina S Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH FLORIDA OB/GYN, 1361 13th Ave S Ste 190, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christina S Adams, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Jacksonville Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Christina S Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.