Dr. Dominick J Anastasio Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dominick J Anastasio?

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Anastasio has been taking wonderful care of my mother for the past few years. He is very thorough and knows his patients. His bedside manner is wonderful as he playfully teases my mother in Italian, which is her native language. He orders the right tests and has good follow through. My mother could not find a doctor she was happy with until she met him. You can tell he cares about his patients. As my sister and I care for my mother, he gives us as much honest, detailed information as we need. I would highly recommend him.

horrible

The doctor and his wife / receptionist who is uneducated on all things health insurance wise are only interested in the co pay and how fast you can fork over a dollar after your visit they do not except deductable plans yet with hold this information till after you have bin seen then proceed to Badger and harass a sick patient needless to say I will be looking for A real doctor and not a local clown

Great doctor

I really like Dr. Anastasio. He is thorough and friendly. He tells it to you straight and doesn't order unecessary tests or treat you like an idiot (had that done many times with prior doctors).I always get an appointment within the week of my call. Additionally, he does follow up on tests and calls you. I recommend him.

Wish all doctors were like this

Dr. Anastasio is very professional and friendly. He does not wear a white coat, and you immediately feel comfortable with him.