Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio MD
Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gulf Breeze, FL. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio has the following 10 expertise
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio - Posted on November 9th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio - Posted on February 11th, 2017
Caring, beautiful, knowledgeable, great doctor!
Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio's office for more information.
1612 Beachcomber Dr Gulf Breeze, FL : (786) 223-6203
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christina M Araya Osorio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulf Breeze, FL.