Dr. Christina I Baselga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina I Baselga?

A Terrific Doctor

In terms of both knowledge and compassion, Dr. Baselga is truly remarkable. I initially saw her partner in a previous practice, but he retired and she merged with Pulmonary Medical Associates. My daughter had been very happy with Dr. Baselga as was my wife with her one previous visit, so I switched to her. In the past year, I have had some unusual medical ailments and Dr. Baselga’s diagnosis has been right on each time. In addition to her impressive knowledge, she is caring and attentive. I also give the nurses and medical techs high marks, although the administrative end needs some work.

Perfect Patients Love Dr. Baselga

If you're the ideal patient and never do the things you shouldn't--such as eating too much or not exercising enough, then you'll make Dr. Baselga very happy. But if you're a good patient but not always perfect--if your weight tends to fluctuate a bit or you can't always exercise as much as you'd like (and be warned this doctor tends not to think of good old walking as true exercise)--you need to do something else in addition to make her happy--she can be quite testy when you don't live up to her standards. I've come out of her office feeling wretched and I've sometimes dreaded my visits. I keep her on because basically she knows what she's doing and it's not easy to get a doctor that's both convenient and knowledgeable.

Very thorough

Love that the practice uses a lot of technology. All my information is on her iPad and she's able to pull up virtually all of my history in the blink of an eye. She follows up, questions a bunch of stuff that I perhaps had forgotten about, and is generally a great resource. I feel confident in her care.

Appointment availability too limited

Can't get sick appointments w/o waiting a few days. Not OK at all.

Great Doctor

I have been her patient for 6 years. Recently forced to switch due to my company switching insurance companies. However, now that I am in new job and my insurance allows, going back to her. She is aggressive in treating chronic issues, follows-up well, and is good to deal with.